Applies to: Scarlett Range (all generations), Clarett USB, iTrack Solo
Some VoIP (Voice over IP) applications such as Discord, Zoom and Teamspeak may perform better with Focusrite devices on Windows with the following audio settings:
- Sample Rate = 48kHz
- Buffer Size = 192 samples
If you're experiencing any problems in a VoIP app, then please try following these steps:
- Close your VoIP app.
- Click the Focusrite Notifier icon in the taskbar (if you don't see this icon, then please read this article).
- Open the Settings menu.
- Change the Sample Rate to 48kHz.
- Change the Buffer Size to 192 samples.
- Open your VoIP app and try again
If you open an ASIO DAW application (e.g. Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Cubase etc) this may change the sample rate/buffer size your interface is using. Some DAWs don't support a buffer size of 192 samples, meaning that it's not possible to apply the above settings while that DAW is open.
If you're having audio issues using Discord on Mac, please see this article instead.