When removing files from your Mac, we recommend you empty the trash bin and restart your computer. Emptying the trash will permanently delete any files that are in the trash bin.
Please remove the following:
- Macintosh HD/Applications/Saffire MixControl.app
- Macintosh HD/System/Library/Extensions/Saffire.kext (if present)
- Macintosh HD/Library/Extensions/Saffire.kext
- Macintosh HD/Library/Startup Items/Saffire/.*
- Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Saffire/.*
- Macintosh HD/Library/Audio/MIDI Drivers/SaffireMIDIDriver.plugin
- Macintosh HD/Library/Receipts/Install Saffire MixControl.pkg
* indicates that you should delete the entire folder. This folder is located in the User Library, to locate User Library: Go to the Finder (or desktop) > Hold the Option key on your keyboard, and click the Go menu at the top of the screen > With the Go menu open, you'll notice that pressing and releasing Option will display or hide the Library choice in this menu.
Finally, go to Finder > click 'Go' at the top of the screen > Go to folder > type /var/db/receipts > remove the following files: