The default settings in JamKazam can lead to fairly high reported latency. If you're experiencing any problems with JamKazam on Windows with a Focusrite interface then please try these steps:
- In the "Audio Gear Setup" menu, ensure you're selecting the "Focusrite USB ASIO" driver:
- Next, use the "Manage" menu in JamKazam to access the Audio Settings > Audio Booster page:
- Now reduce the "Frame Size" down to either 1ms or 2ms:
- This will, in turn, reduce the buffer size in the Focusrite Notifier Settings panel to either 48 samples or 96 samples respectively (assuming you have a sample rate of 48kHz) and you should now have a better latency reading:
- For best results streaming audio over JamKazam, open the Focusrite Notifier by pressing 'ASIO SETTINGS' and ensure the sample rate is set to 48kHz.