Apples to: All Focusrite interfaces
To install the driver for your product please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Go to http://focusrite.com/downloads
Step 2: Select your product from the dropdown menu.
Step 3: Click on "Software"
Step 4: The download you need depends on the interface you have.
If you have one of the following interfaces, download Focusrite Control. The driver will be installed at the same time.
- All Scarlett 3rd Generation interfaces
- Scarlett 2nd Generation 6i6, 18i8, 18i20
- All Clarett USB interfaces
- All Clarett Thunderbolt interfaces
If you have one of the following interfaces, download Mix Control. The driver will be installed at the same time.
- Scarlett 1st Generation 6i6, 8i6, 18i6, 18i8, 18i20
- All Saffire interfaces
The following interfaces don't need control software but need a driver:
- Scarlett 2nd Gen Solo, 2i2, 2i4
- Scarlett 1st Gen Solo, 2i2, 2i4
- iTrack Solo
- Saffire 6 USB 2.0
- Saffire 6 USB 1.1
Step 5: Click the 'Download' button next to the driver or control software you wish to install.
Step 6: Once the download has finished, navigate to your computer’s Downloads folder. Right-click on the .exe file and click 'Run As Administrator' to begin the installation.
Step 7: Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Click Run
- Click Yes
- Click Next
- Tick, "I Accept the license agreement"– click Next
- Click Next
- If prompted, select what you wish to install. You may not be given this option with all products.
- Click Install
- Save any files you may be working on and select "Yes, restart the computer now", then click Finish.
Your interface is now ready to use! If you're using recording software then make sure you select the Focusrite ASIO driver in the audio settings for that software.
If you have any problems please contact Technical Support