The steps covered in the video above are the same as the steps covered in this article.
In this article, I am going to show you how to access the 3 months free trial of Splice Sounds which comes with the Scarlett 3rd generation range of audio interfaces.
Please note: You must have a Scarlett 3rd generation audio interface registered inside your account in order to be able to access this offer.
1) Go to focusrite.com and log in to your account using the icon in the top right corner.
2) Go to the 'My Software' tab at the top of the page, and scroll down to where you see the Splice banner. Select 'Click here to redeem' and click on the link to go to the Splice website.
3) You will be shown your unique one time code for this offer. Select 'Copy', and then click on 'Login or sign up'.
4) Enter your details to create a Splice account, or select log in at the bottom if you already have a Splice account.
5) You'll now be taken to a landing page where you can select your Splice Sounds subscription. You will not be charged at this point, you have a 3-month free trial which begins when you download your first sample.
6) Select 'Promo code' and paste your promo code into the box. You will then be shown that your code has been accepted for the 3-month free trial.
7) Enter your billing details for the subscription that you wish to enter into once the 3 months free trial period ends. You will not be charged at this point, you have a 3-month free trial which begins when you download your first sample.
You can cancel this trial at any time. Monthly payments will begin at the end of this trial period unless you cancel before the end of the 3-month trial.
8) You now need to install the Splice desktop app, and then you can begin downloading samples. Click on your account button in the top right of the page and select 'Install'.
This will begin the download for the installer, so please navigate to your downloads folder and run the Splice installer.
9) Once installed, open the Splice app and sign in using the username and password that you created earlier in this video.
10) Now return to the Splice Sounds, and click on a sample to download it. You will be asked whether you want to start your subscription. Again, you will not be charged until the end of the 3 month trial period.
11) You'll see this sample in the Splice desktop app, and you can click and drag it on to an audio track in your DAW.
If you have any questions, please see the following FAQ to see if your question has been answered. You will also find support contact details in this article: https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360007174600