Ableton Live 11 Lite is included with qualifying Focusrite hardware products - to install and authorise Ableton Live 11 Lite you will first need to register your device to a Focusrite Account -
How to install Ableton Live 11 Lite - Windows
We are aware this video is not live currently and we are working with YouTube to resolve this.
How to install Ableton Live 11 Lite - Mac
Step By Step Guide
1. Once you have registered your product go to the 'My Software' section in your account and click DAW as the filter.
2. Click on the View details link. Scroll down the page which will show you your Ableton authorization code and more installation instructions.
3. Click Show me my code, you can then copy this code for later.
4. Now click the website link which will take you to the Ableton Downloads page.
5. Select the relevant operating system from the drop-down list and click Download.
6. While that is downloading, create an Ableton account.
7. Find the downloaded Ableton Live Lite 11 file in your 'Downloads' folder. If you are using Windows right-click the zip file and select Extract All then double-click on the file to run the installer which is the Setup Icon. If you are on Mac double click the Ableton installer file in your 'Downloads' folder.
8. After installation is complete, open Ableton Live 11 Lite. Click on the 'Authorize on Ableton.com' button and follow the instructions to authorize the program online.
9. Enter the Authorization Code from your Focusrite account, this is the code that you copied earlier from the account (Step 3), then click Submit.
10. You have successfully authorized Ableton and can connect & configure your interface.
Useful tutorials from Ableton and also how to set up your device for recording in Ableton can be found in these articles
*If you do not have an internet connection on the computer that you are installing Ableton Live 11 Lite on, you will need to log in to your Ableton.com account on a different computer and then select the ‘Authorise Offline’ option from your account. Refer to the screenshot below.
If this article hasn't helped you, please feel free to search again at the top of this page or, to contact support, please click here.