Ableton Live Lite 9 is included with some of our products, please follow this guide if you are having any problems installing and activating it.
1. Register your Focusrite product: http://focusrite.com/register/product - this will place an Ableton Live Lite activation code into your 'Downloads & Activation Codes' section in your Focusrite.com account.
2. Click on the 'Click Here' link on the upper right-hand corner which will take you to the downloads page on the Ableton Website https://www.ableton.com/en/products/live-lite/
3. Select your operating system and click Download.
4. While that is downloading, create an Ableton account. https://www.ableton.com/en/login/?next=/en/login/?next=/en/account/
5. Once the file has downloaded, run the installer by finding it in your Downloads folder (or a different folder if you specified a download location) and then double-click it to run it.
6. After installation is complete, open Ableton Live Lite 9. Click on the 'Authorize on Ableton.com' button and follow the instructions to authorize the program online.
7. Enter the corresponding activation code from your Focusrite.com account, then click Submit.
8. You have successfully authorized Ableton.
*If you do not have an internet connection on the computer that you are installing Ableton Live Lite 9 on, you will need to log in to your Ableton.com account on a different computer and then select the ‘Authorise Offline’ option from your account. Refer to the screenshot below.
If you encounter any problems please contact Technical Support