When you register your product all of the necessary and optional (bundled) software that comes with it is added to your Focusrite account. Your interface is not 'linked' to one specific computer by completing the registration process, if you change computers or reinstall your operating system then you can reinstall your software using the steps outlined below.
Reinstalling Drivers/Control Software
There are two ways to do this, you can either:
- Log into your Focusrite account, then click 'My Software' on top of the page to see all the download links.
- Navigate to the Downloads section of our website, select your product from either dropdown list and then click on the download link on the page that opens.
Reinstalling Ableton Live Lite
If you've already installed Ableton once before, simply log into your Ableton account - you'll be able to download the installer again from there.
Reinstalling Cubase LE (1st Generation Scarlett Solo Studio and Scarlett Studio only)
Follow the steps in this guide.
Reinstalling Pro Tools
Follow the steps in: How many computers can I install Pro Tools on?
Reinstalling the Red Plugin Suite
- Log into your Focusrite account.
- Scroll down to find your registered product that comes with the Red Plugin Suite.
- Click on 'My Software'.
- Scroll down to find the Red Plugin Suite.
- Click the white arrow and if you click on the code it will take you to the download link. Download and install.
- Open one in your DAW, then enter the email address you used to register with and the activation code (next to the download link in the previous step).
Reinstalling previous Plugin Collective offers
This varies slightly for different manufacturers however the process will typically involve:
- Navigating to the plugin manufacturer's website
- Log into the account you will have created there when you first obtained the offer
- Re-download the plugin.
If this article hasn't helped you, please feel free to search again at the top of this page or, to contact support, please click here.