The version of Pro Tools First that comes bundled with qualifying Focusrite products includes the following free additional plugins:
Eleven Lite: Focusrite’s exclusive cut-down edition of the Eleven MK II amp simulator
Black Op Distortion: a superb emulation of the Proco RAT pedal
Gray Compressor: delivers the easy dynamics shaping of the Ross Compressor
Five-band Graphic EQ: the perfect partner to Gray Compressor
Flanger: add sweep or shimmer to guitar tracks
Vibe Phaser: maximise the vibe in your tracks
Roto Speaker: add soaring organ tones with classic rotating speaker
Sci-Fi Ring Modulator: mind-bending modulation-based treatment
Vari-Fi: speed up and slow down effects
Studio Reverb: classy algorithmic ambience
Tape Echo: old school delays
InTune: essential digital tuner utility
To install the "Focusrite Creative Pack" plugins bundled with Pro Tools First please follow these steps:
1. Open the Avid Application Manager program (installed at the same time as Pro Tools First).
2. Log into your Avid account.
3. Go to the "Plug-ins" tab.
4. Click "Download" next to the Plug-in(s) you wish to install. Once they've downloaded, click "Install".
5. Once the Plugin is installed the application will display "Current" next to it to indicate that the latest version of that Plugin is installed.
6. Open Pro Tools First. Enter your Avid account login details and then either open an existing or a brand new Session.
7. You can now select your Plugin(s) as Inserts on your tracks.
Please note that these Plugins cannot be used with any DAW software other than Pro Tools.