Pro Tools First comes with the second generation line of Scarletts. Please follow this guide if you are having difficulty downloading and installing Pro Tools First.
1. Register your Focusrite product: https://focusrite.com/register/product
2. Once the registration is complete, scroll to the 'My Products' section where you will see a picture of the product you registered
3. Click on the 'Downloads & Activation Codes' button
4. Scroll down the page to see the 'Pro Tools First Creative Pack' link at the bottom of the list
5. Click on the 'Click Here' link that will direct you to the AVID website
6. Proceed with creating a new account on the AVID website
7. Create a new iLok account if you do not have one
8. Create or sign in to your iLok Account
9. After answering the 2 questions in the drop-down menu, click on the 'Email my download links' button
10. You will then receive an email link with your Pro Tools First download, click on the Windows button
11. Locate the 'Pro Tools First 2018.4 (ZIP) file in your Downloads folder. Right click on the zip file and press on 'Extract All'. This process might take some time to copy over the files.
12. Once that is complete, please click on the 'Setup' icon in the Pro Tools First folder that was just extracted.
13. Then, install the 3 applications needed with the InstallShield Wizard by clicking the 'Install' button.
14. Once that is complete, launch Pro Tools First and log in to your AVID account.
The download & installation is complete.
*Please click on this link to view the connection & configuration video with a Scarlett 2i2 on Windows.
If you still need help, please contact technical support here.