This article will explain how to to claim the Eventide plugin collective offer, including the activation and installation process. This is the Focusrite Plug In Collective offer for July/August.
Please note that for this offer you will need an iLok account. This is free to create, if you do not have one please follow this video guide to create one, you will also need iLok License Manager which you can download for free here.
Note that an iLok account is created when you activate Pro Tools First, so you might have one under the email you use for your Focusrite account.
If you would prefer to watch a video click here.
1) Log into your account on the Focusrite website. You will see the Eventide banner at the top of your account, as shown below:
Please click the highlighted link to be taken to Eventide's website. Then please click here to go to the registration page on Eventide's website:
Click Create new account and fill out the details on the next page:
Note that your iLok ID will be the email address you used to create your iLok account.
2) You will then receive an email for Eventide with a link to activate your account. Once logged in please click Register A New Product:
Select Native Plug In as the category and then please then select EQuivocate for Focusrite as the product and then fill in the info requested, including the two codes from the Focusrite website as indicated below:
When finished please click Register.
3) If you go to the My Products section in your Eventide account and enter your iLok user ID you should see the following:
Which means you can now activate the plug in your iLok license manager. Please right click EQuiviocate for Focusrite and click Activate:
You should see the following:
4) To download the plug in please go this page on the Eventide website and download the installer for your platform.
Once downloaded please run the installer
5) Please then open your DAW of choice and selected the Plug In:
And it should then be activated:
If you are using Windows and you do not see the plug in appear in your DAW please see here.
If you are still having issues after watching the video, then please contact technical support by clicking here.