Please note we are aware of an issue with the codes for this offer. Please contact us for assistance with this issue.
This article will explain how to claim the AudioThing plugin collective offer, including the activation and installation process. This was the Focusrite Plug In Collective offer for February/March and is now available in the catchup offer ending on the 10th of January.
If you would prefer to watch a video click here.
1) Log into your account on the Focusrite website and then go to "My Software":
You will see the AudioThing banner at the top of your account, as shown below:
Here you can either click "Redeem your code" where you'll be taken to make a new AudioThing account or use the code to redeem it to an existing AudioThing account. You'll also see a code to use for discounts on other AudioThing plug ins.
2) If you need to make a new account, please click "Redeem your code" which will fill your details in to the form for you. Please then enter a password and click Sign Up
3) Once the code is redeemed you'll be presented with downloads for the 3 plug ins included in this bundle, each has a download for Mac and Windows as well as a license file. For each plug in, please download the install for your operating system and the license file.
4) Please then run the installer for each plug in:
5) Then open the plug ins in your DAW of choice:
and then load the license file for each plug in to activate it as prompted:
The plug ins are now activated and ready to use. Please take a look at the AudioThing website to browse more plug ins and use your unique discount code.
If you are still having issues activating this plug-in, please watch the video on how to install and activate the plug-in.
If you are still having issues after watching the video, then please contact technical support by clicking here.