This article will explain how to to claim the AudioThing plugin collective offer, including the activation and installation process. This is the Focusrite Plug In Collective offer for February/March.
If you would prefer to watch a video click here.
1) Log into your account on the Focusrite website. You will see the AudioThing banner at the top of your account, as shown below:
Here you can either click "Redeem your code" where you'll be taken to make a new AudioThing account or use the code to redeem it to an existing AudioThing account. You'll also see a code to use for discounts on other AudioThing plug ins.
2) If you need to make a new account, please click "Redeem your code" which will fill your details in to the form for you. Please then enter a password and click Sign Up
3) Once the code is redeemed you'll be presented with downloads for the 3 plug ins included in this bundle, each has a download for Mac and Windows as well as a license file. For each plug in, please download the install for your operating system and the license file.
4) Please then run the installer for each plug in:
5) Then open the plug ins in your DAW of choice:
and then load the license file for each plug in to activate it as prompted:
The plug ins are now activated and ready to use. Please take a look at the AudioThing website to browse more plug ins and use your unique discount code.
If you are still having issues activating this plug-in, please watch the video on how to install and activate the plug-in.
If you are still having issues after watching the video, then please contact technical support by clicking here.