1. First you will need to go to www.soundradix.com/users/. You will need to create a new user account on that page so you are able to register the SurferEQ 2 Boogie serial number.
2. Once you have created your account you will receive an email from SoundRadix to verify your email address. Click on the link in the email to complete this.
3. In your user account enter the SoundRadix serial number that was provided to your in your Focusrite user account into the "New Licence Activation" box and click on "Redeem".
4. Once the licence is redeemed you will find the SurferEQ 2 Boogie download, as well as the user manual, listed in your SoundRadix account. You will also receive an email from SoundRadix with the serial code for the plugin in.
5. Download and install the version of the plugin relevant to your system. Once downloaded, run the installer for the plug-in. After the plug-in installation process is complete, proceed to open your DAW (Music Software Eg. Ableton, Logic, Pro-tools etc.)
6. When you open the plugin in your daw software you will be prompted to enter an email address and serial code that you received in the email mentioned earlier. Enter these details into the window and then click on "Let's Boogie". This will then activate the plugin for use.