This article will explain how to to claim the SoundRadix plugin collective offer, including the activation and installation process. This is the Focusrite Plug In Collective offer for April.
If you would prefer to watch a video click here.
1. First you will need to go log into your account on the Focusrite website. You will see the SoundRadix banner at the top of your account, as shown below:
Click the link to go to www.soundradix.com/users/. You will need to create a new user account on that page so you are able to register the SurferEQ 2 Boogie serial number.
2. Once you have created your account you will receive an email from SoundRadix to verify your email address. Click on the link in the email to complete this.
3. In your user account enter the SoundRadix serial number that was provided to your in your Focusrite user account into the "New Licence Activation" box and click on "Redeem".
4. Once the licence is redeemed you will find the SurferEQ 2 Boogie download, as well as the user manual, listed in your SoundRadix account. You will also receive an email from SoundRadix with the serial code for the plugin in.
5. Download and install the version of the plugin relevant to your system. Once downloaded, run the installer for the plug-in. After the plug-in installation process is complete, proceed to open your DAW (Music Software Eg. Ableton, Logic, Pro-tools etc.)
6. When you open the plugin in your daw software you will be prompted to enter an email address and serial code that you received in the email mentioned earlier. Enter these details into the window and then click on "Let's Boogie".
The plug ins are now activated and ready to use. Please take a look at the AudioThing website to browse more plug ins and use your unique discount code.
If you are still having issues activating this plug-in, please watch the video on how to install and activate the plug-in.
If you are still having issues after watching the video, then please contact technical support by clicking here.