1. Unless you already have one, you will need an iLok Account which can be created at http://www.ilok.com
2. Once you have an iLok account, you need to download and install the latest version of the iLok License Manager Application. This can be downloaded at http://www.ilok.com/ - !license -manager
3. The next step is to create an account on Eventide’s website, so that you are able to register the 2016 Stereo Room Reverb. In order to do this, please go to: www.eventideaudio.com/user/register
4. Once you have created an account with Eventide, you will be sent an e-mail asking you to activate your account.
5. Next, sign in to your Eventide account and go to “Register a new product”
6. From the “Product Category” drop down select “Native Plug-In (VST, AU, AAX)
7. From the “Product” drop down select 2016 “Stereo Room Plug-in”
8. You will then be asked for your Serial Number and your License Key which you can find in your Focusrite customer account at the top of the account page.
9. The final piece of information you will need to complete the plug-in registration is your iLok user name, which you will have specified when creating your iLok customer account in step 1.
10. Once filled out, click “Register” and you will be presented with the option to download the installer. Click on the “Downloads” link and be sure to download the correct installer depending on whether you are on Mac or PC.
11. Once downloaded, run the installer for the plug-in. After the plug-in installation process is complete, proceed to open your DAW (Music Software Eg. Ableton, Logic, Pro-tools etc.)
12. When you open your DAW (e.g. Ableton) , the Eventide Activation Wizard will appear. Click “Activate”.
ABLETON USERS : If the activation window does not appear when you open the software try clicking 'Rescan' plug-ins in Ableton preferences, under the File Folder tab.
13. Next to “User ID”, enter your iLok ID.
14. Next to “Password”, enter your iLok account password.
15. Select the 2016 Stereo Room license to activate and click “next”.
16. Select your computer as the location and click “next”.
17. You should now be able to use the Eventide 2016 Stereo room reverb