Customers who purchased a qualifying Saffire, Scarlett, Clarett or Red interface after 1st September 2015 will have access to the Softube Time and Tone bundle and, from the 2nd February 2016, the Drawmer S73 Compressor (full qualifying conditions here).
1. In order to access the plugins, you must first register your interface: https://customer.focusrite.com/register/signup
2. Once your product is registered, click on the 'My Software' section in your account.
3. Scroll down the page to see the 'Softube Time & Tone' banner, and then click on 'Get Softube...' > Click on the code to redeem which will take you to the Softube website.
4. Click this link and you will be presented with a page on the Softube website.
5. Your license code should be entered for you automatically. Click OK and proceed to the next screen - if you have a Softube/Gobbler account already, please sign in. If not, click the 'Need an account' button and sign up.
6. Next, if you already have an iLok License ID, enter it here. If not, click the "Don't have an account" button.
7. After completing these steps, your license will be deposited to your account. Click the 'Download' button, then download the version of Gobbler for your operating system. Once Gobbler is downloaded, double-click on the installer in your Downloads folder to install it.
Once installed, sign in to your Gobbler/Softube account.
8. From here, you can install each plugin within the Gobbler application included in the Time and Tone bundle automatically, or you can click 'Install all'.
If you encounter any problems please Contact Technical Support