If you would like to watch a video tutorial for this installation, you will find a Windows and Mac video below. Follow the correct video for your operating system.
Alternatively, you can read the article and follow the written instructions.
Customers who purchased a qualifying Saffire, Scarlett, Clarett or Red interface after 1st September 2015 will have access to the Softube Time and Tone bundle and, from the 2nd February 2016, the Drawmer S73 Compressor (full qualifying conditions here).
1. In order to access the plugins, you must first register your interface: https://customer.focusrite.com/register
2. Once your product is registered, click on the 'My Software' section in your account.
3. Scroll down the page to see the 'Softube Time & Tone' banner, and then click on 'Get Softube...' > Click on the code to redeem which will take you to the Softube website.
4. Click this link and you will be redirected to the Softube website. Sign in or Create a new account if you are a new user.
5. Once you are logged in, click on 'GO FOR IT'.
6. Next, enter in your Softube code from your Focusrite account. Click on the 'Register License' button.
7. Then download and install the 'Softube Central' application.
8. Make sure you have your iLok account linked as well.
9. Open the Softube Central application and 'INSTALL' the plugins. After they are installed you will be able to open them in your DAW of choice.
If you encounter any problems please Contact Technical Support