If you would like to watch a video tutorial for this installation, you will find a Windows and Mac video below. Follow the correct video for your operating system. Alternatively, you can read the article and follow the written instructions.
This offer does not apply to all interfaces.
1. To access the plugins, you must register your interface: customer.focusrite.com/register
2. Click on the 'My Software' section in your account.
3. Scroll down the page to see the 'Softube Time & Tone' banner, and then click on 'Get Softube...' > Click on the code to redeem which will take you to the Softube website.
4. Click this link and you will be redirected to the Softube website. Sign in or Create a new account if you are a new user.
5. Once you are logged in, click on 'GO FOR IT'.
6. Enter the Softube code from your Focusrite account. Click on the 'Register License' button.
7. Download and install the 'Softube Central' application.
8. Make sure you have your iLok account linked as well.
9. Open the Softube Central application and 'INSTALL' the plugins. After they are installed you will be able to open them in your DAW of choice.
If you encounter any problems please Contact Technical Support