This applies to the VRM Box
- Using the USB cable provided, connect the VRM Box to the USB port of your computer.
- Connect the S/PDIF output on your audio interface into the VRM Box S/PDIF input.
- In your audio interface’s control panel, ensure that audio is sent to the S/PDIF output of your audio interface.
- With the volume control turned down, connect your headphones to VRM Box.
- Open the VRM software, check the icon in the bottom right corner of the VRM software that the VRM Box has locked to the S/PDIF signal.
- Start playing audio from your DAW software or any media player.
- Turn up the volume control on the VRM Box until you have the required level in your headphones.