This article will explain how to to claim the Accusonus Regroover plugin collective offer, including the activation and installation process. This is the Focusrite Plug In Collective offer for September.
If you would prefer to watch a video please click here.
1) Log into your account on the Focusrite website. You will see the Accusonus banner at the top of your account, as shown below:
This provides you with your unique offer code which you can copy for the next step. Then click the highlighted link which will take you to the Accusonus website.
2) Please enter your email address, password and code into the page as shown, then click "Get Regroover":
3) You will then be taken to this page which provides download links for both Mac and PC as well as a number of video guides. Please click the download button for your operating system.
4) At this point you will receive an email from Accusonus containing your activation code, as shown below:
Once you have revived this email please copy the provided Serial Number.
5) To install the plugin please open the zip file you downloaded in step 3, this will contain a folder with the following items (note that the PKG would be replaced with EXE files on Windows systems):
Please double click the Regroover installation file and run through the installation:
When complete you will be presented with the following:
6) After the plug in is installed you will need to activate it. Please open your DAW of choice and open the Regroover Plugin:
When you first load the plug in you will see some tips on how to use it. You can look at these and then press the X in the top right of the window. You will then see this:
Please click activate and then enter the Serial number provided in the email and click activate:
7) You should now be presented with this screen indicating you have successfully activated the plugin and are ready to use it:
If you are still having issues activating this plug-in, then please watch this video on how to install and activate the plug-in.
If you are still having issues after watching the video, then please contact technical support by clicking here.