This article is going to explain how to install and activate the ZPLANE Vielklang plug-in, which is available as the July plug-in collective offer from Focusrite.
PLEASE NOTE: If you cannot find the plug-in in your DAW after installing, please click here.
If you are having issues activating the plug-in, please click here.
If you would like to watch a video to walk you through this process, please click here.
1) Log into your account on the Focusrite website. You will see the Zplane banner at the top of your account, as shown below.
2) Please click the link to redeem your software, which will take you through to the Zplane website to create an account.
3) Once you have created your account, please activate your account by clicking the link that is sent to your email address.
4) When in your account, please go to 'Register Product', select 'Vielklang 2 LE', and enter your promotional code from your account, shown in step 1.
5) You will now be presented with a serial number and an unlock key, which are stored in the 'My Products' section of your account. Please go to 'My Products' and select 'Download' next to the Vielklang 2 LE.
6) Please select the relevant installer for your operating system from the top of the list.
7) Run the installer. Once complete, please open your recording software. You will need to re-open the software if it was open during the install. You will now see the plug-in inside your DAW.
8) Please open the plug-in, which will be in the plug-in section of your DAW. Then, select the 'Open Vielklang 2 registration dialog now', and enter the serial number and unlock key from 'My Products' into the relevant fields.
9) You have now successfully installed the Vielklang 2 LE plug-in, please close and re-open the plug-in to complete the activation.
If you are still having issues activating this plug-in, then please watch this video on how to install and activate the plug-in.
If you are still having issues after watching the video, then please contact technical support by clicking here.