IMPORTANT MESSAGE: The Nugen Audio website was experiencing technical difficulties, so we apologise if you were istruggling to use the link provided in the email. We believe the site is now fully functional, so if you do experience any further issues, please contact technical support.
This article is going to walk you through how to download, install and activate the Nugen Audio Stereoizer, which is the being offered free of charge as the plug-in collective offer from Focusrite in June.
If you would like to see a video demonstrating how to activate this plug-in, click here.
Please note: In order to be eligible for this offer, you must have a Focusrite hardware product registered in your account.
1) Log in to your account on the Focusrite website.
2) Click on the link in the Nugen Audio banner at the top of your account page.
3) Follow the steps to create an account with Nugen Audio
4) Please go to your email account, and click the link to activate your account with Nugen Audio. This will create an account for you, with the Stereoizer included.
5) To obtain the license code for this plug-in, please check your email and click the link to obtain your licensing information. This will trigger another email with your license code included.
6) Now, please download the Stereoizer from 'My Downloads' in your Nugen Audio account, and follow the steps on the installer
7) Once complete, please open your DAW of choice. If it was open during the installation, please restart it. You will now see the plug-in in your plug-ins folder.
8) To activate, please select 'Use License', Online activation and then enter your license code from the third email you received from Nugen Audio (shown in step 5)
9) You have now successfully installed and activated the Nugen Audio Stereoizer plug-in.
If you are still having issues activating this plug-in, please watch this video.
if you continue to have issues, please click here to contact technical support.