PLEASE NOTE: We are currently experiencing some technical issues with the BIAS Amp installation process. We are working to resolve this, and we appreciate your patience.
If you would like to watch a video showing how to install and activate this plug-in, you can do so by clicking here.
This article will explain how to download, install and activate the BIAS Amp LE plug-in/app, which is available as our May Plug-In Collective offer for all customers with eligible Focusrite hardware.
If you haven't got a Positive Grid account, you can make one via their website.
1) Please log in to your account on the Focusrite website.
2) You will see a banner at the top of your account page, which contains your code to redeem for the plug-in. Please copy the code and then click the link to go through to the Positive Grid site.
3) Please paste the code into the box and select 'Redeem'.
4) Please log in for the license to be deposited in your account. If you do not have an account, please click 'Sign Up?'
5) Please run the installer and install either the standalone app or plug-in version of BIAS Amp. You can keep the installer and download/install both.
6) Once the install has finished, please open your DAW of choice. If it was open during the install, please close and re-open it to refresh the plug-in menu. You can then open the BIAS Amp plug-in.
7) Please select 'Upgrade' in the top right corner, and then log in to your account. This will link the license to the app and activate the plug-in for you to use.
If you have downloaded the standalone app, please open the app and complete the same steps.
8) You have now successfully installed and activated the BIAS Amp LE plug-in.
If you are having issues installing this plug-in, please click here to watch a video showing the installation and activation procedure.
If you are having issues activating this plug-in, please contact technical support here.