This article is going to show you how to use your 25% discount code to download Fab Filter, which is March's Plug-In Collective offer from Focusrite.
If you would like to watch a video on how to activate this plug-in collective offer, please click this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNbwzJLz9T8&feature=youtu.be
Included plug-ins: Fab Filter Pro-Q 2, Fab Filter Pro DS
1) You will find your discount code at the top of your account page when you log in at focusrite.com
3) Select 'Buy Now', ensuring that you are selecting the Pro-Q 2 or Pro DS
4) Select 'Check to enter coupon code', and enter the code from your account (see step 1 of this guide)
5) Enter your personal and billing information
6) Confirm your billing and personal information
7) When you complete your purchase, you will be presented with your license key. Please copy this for later on.
9) Please select the correct installer for your operating system
10) Please run the installer for the plug-in
11) Once complete, please open your DAW (Ableton, Logic etc.), if it was open during the install, please restart your DAW, and you will see the plug-in inside your plug-ins folder.
12) Please click enter license, and then enter your license key (see step 7 of this guide) - this license key will also be sent to your email upon purchase.
13) You have now successfully installed the Fab Filter plug-in, restart your DAW for the changes to take effect.
For a tutorial on how to use the Pro-Q 2 plug-in, please see the following video.
For a tutorial on how to use the Pro DS plug-in, please see the following video.